Putting on Disposable Gown, Gloves, Goggles, and Mask
1. Remove the watch and place it on a paper towel for transporting it back to the resident’s room, and keep it there, until it is used for measuring vital signs.
2. Your hands should be washed and dried carefully.
3. A disposable gown with an opening on the back should be placed, and the ties should be tied.
4. The waist ties should be tied so that the back edges are covering your uniform at all times.
5. A mask has to be donned in order to cover both your nose and mouth; The mask should either be securely tied, or elastic bands should be placed over your ears to keep it.
6. Afterwards don goggles and adjust them for additional security.
7. Your gown cuffs should be covered by the cuff edges of the gloves you are wearing.