Mouth Oral Care Of Dentures
1. Place the dentures in the proper container to take them for cleaning.
2. Fill the sink with water, or place a pad in order to prevent denture breaking.
3. While using cool water, carefully clean the dentures.
4. Place the cleaned dentures into a pool of clean water.
5. Provide proper mouth care with a toothbrush for the patient.
6. Propose rinsing of the mouth to the patient.
7. While wearing clean gloves, inspect the whole mouth for any abnormalities.
8. Report any unusual conditions to the nurse immediately.
[youtube_sc url=zaMB5qyLIts width=700]