Oral Temperature Measurement with Electronic Monitor
1. First remove the thermometer from the charge and then apply an oral probe.
2. Slide the disposable probe cover, until it is fixated in one place.
3. After asking the resident to open their mouth, place the thermometer probe carefully at the side of the tongue, to the back of the resident’s mouth.
4. Prompt the resident to close their mouth around the probe.
5. After an audible beep is heard, remove the probe and check the temperature on the display.
6. Press the ejection button, which will let the probe loose, and dispose of it in the corresponding receptacle.
7. Place the thermometer back with the recording unit.
8. Place the thermometer with the charger once again.