Nail Care For Fingers And Toes
1. Prior to cleaning, soak the nails in water with a temperature comfortable to the touch for 10-20 minutes.
2. Remove the debris below the nails with the wooden part of a cotton pad.
3. Dry the limbs out after the soaking.
4. Trim the nails carefully so the edges of the nails stay smooth, not sharp.
5. Apply lotion everywhere after manicure, except for between the toes.
6. After cleaning and storing the equipment, leave everything in order.
7. Report the unusual findings to the nurse.
[youtube_sc url=ViiBjtJXZSk width=700]