Dressing The Patient
1. Allow the resident to make their choice of clothing.
2. Prepare the garments before removing the gown.
3. If the patient is partially paralyzed or weak, support them with your arm while dressing.
4. Remove the piece of clothing from the infected spot last.
5. When undressing arm, gather the sleeve for better comfort.
6. Assist the patient while putting on the new garments.
7. Carefully fixate the clothing into place.
8. Adjust the clothing to provide comfort and nice appearance.
9. Place the old garments in a hamper.