Applying Elastic Support Hose
1. While the resident is lying, place the support hose to clean legs.
2. While holding the heel, take the rest of the stocking off.
3. Support the foot of the resident at the heel.
4. Carefully slip the upper part of the stocking accordingly.
5. The stocking needs to gently be pulled up.
6. Maintain the hose completely straight.
7. Make sure to remove the hose at least twice daily and inspect for abnormalities.
8. Report any unusual findings to the nurse immediately.
[youtube_sc url=7MxWFJ1_vdA width=700]