Free CNA Training in Medford, Oregon at Avamere Health Services
Free Certified Nursing Assistant Class! Start your Nursing Career!
New Class starts: January 16, 2017
Must apply online or in person at facility by January 10, 2017
Must be able to attend classes, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM,
100 hours of school, 75 hours of clinicals (clinicals can be morning and eve shift)
After graduating from class, you must be able to work a full-time NOC, DAY or EVE Shift position at our Medford facility.
Please apply online at: https://careers-avamere.icims.com
Avamere at Medford – Waterford/Three Fountains
835 Crater Lake Ave
Medford, Oregon 97504
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan.
- Check each resident routinely to ensure that his/her personal care needs are being met in accordance with his/her wishes.
- Review care plans daily to determine if changes in the resident’s daily care routine have been made on the care plan.
- Inform the Nurse Supervisor of any changes in the resident’s condition so that appropriate information can be entered on the resident’s care plan.
- Assist resident’s with daily needs, including preparation for activity and social programs, and transporting residents to/from appointments.
- Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
- Ensure that resident’s rooms are ready for receiving and make residents comfortable.
Participate in facility surveys by authorized government agencies.
- Must possess a minimum of a 10th grade education.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Effectively communicate necessary resident information to Charge Nurses, Director of Nursing and/or Administrator.Facility Information:
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
Avamere at Medford is a 156 bed skilled nursing and rehab facility providing short-term therapeutic rehabilitation, transitional and hospice care, as well as, long-term care. Unique to Avamere at Medford is a fitness center with a swimming pool and gym, a Massage Therapist and in addition, outdoor patios and a wide variety of activities available for patients functioning at different cognitive levels. Join our team as we are currently seeking top notch talent!
Upon hire, all employees will be drug tested, criminal background checked and DMV checked for driving company vehicles. If you have any questions regarding the employment checks, please contact the human resource department.
The mission of the Avamere Family of Companies is to enhance the life of every person we serve. It is through our Core Values that each member of our Family lives our mission. By putting integrity above all else, our passion for the quality of peoples’ lives shows in our evidenced-based approaches to achieving the best possible outcomes. We strive for quality that is obvious; the type of quality that is won through hard work and innovation. Our culture of trust and respect is recognized during the first meeting between the families, patients, residents, and our caring staff. As a leader of post-acute care services, the Avamere Family of Companies continually reaches to learn, grow, and embrace change. Ultimately it all comes down to teamwork, camaraderie, and fun!
Avamere full time employee benefits package includes: medical, 401K retirement plan, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, ID theft recovery services, wellness program, and voluntary dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, AD&D coverage, generous Employee Referral program/bonus, plus numerous employee discount programs!
Avamere Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer