Axillary Temperature with Electronic Thermometer
1. Remove the thermometer from the charger and place the oral probe on it.
2. Place the disposable plastic cover on top of the thermometer and make sure it is fixated.
3. The resident’s arm should be raised away from the torso.
4. While the thermometer remains horizontal to the axilla of the resident, place the thermometer into its center, lower their arm and place it across their chest.
5. After the audible beep is heard, check the temperature at the display of the thermometer.
6. Eject the probe and dispose of it in the corresponding receptacle.
7. Place the thermometer back with the recording unit.